St Joseph's have teamed up with Primary Influence
As part of our commitment to providing quality first teaching in all subjects, we have used our PE government funding grant to hire Gareth Hanson from Primary Influence .
Primary Influence's focus is about;
- Inspiring the next generation
- Engaging children in sport and physical activity
- Creating memories that last a lifetime through sport
- Helping families & communities live healthy active lifestyles
- Raising enthusiasm for sport through fun, challenging and enjoyable activity
Gareth spent over 10 years as a Sports Coach within schools in the Leeds and York area before establishing Primary Influence UK. He has a driving passion to get children physically active and involved in more sporting activities. Since Primary Influence’s inception he has remained heavily involved in day-to-day coaching due to his passion for Sport.
Gareth will teach alongside our current class teachers to help up-level their skills in teaching PE. This is part of our commitment to the continued professional development of all our staff.
Primary influence will also provide afterschool clubs and a holiday camp which will keep our children active when the school day finishes.
Welcome aboard Gareth!