2023 Ofsted Inspection - GOOD
- St Joseph’s is a school once experienced then never forgotten. Leaders have the highest of aspirations for all pupils. Likewise, pupils, staff and families know how precious education is. All care for each other and take pride in their school; an oasis of calm in a busy community. Once you are part of the school, you are part of the St Joseph’s family.
- The pupils sparkle like diamonds with enthusiasm. They are polite, curious and openminded.
- When children start school in the early years, staff work hard to make them feel happy and comfortable. As a result, children are confident and independent.
- Pupils are keen to do well in all aspects of the school.
2018 RE Inspection (Section 48)
- "St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Hunslet, is a highly effective school in providing and retaining an outstanding standard of Catholic Education for all pupils."
- Pupil behaviour is outstanding because almost all pupils are interested in, visibly enjoy and actively participate in the outstanding Catholic Life, Religious Education and Collective Worship opportunities which St. Joseph’s School provides. St Joseph’s is a very welcoming, inclusive school with a strong Catholic ethos and family feeling of belonging. It enjoys celebrating the cultural diversity and successes of all the pupils whom it serves.
Click on the links below to open our latest Ofsted and RE (Section 48) Inspection Reports: